Mountain State Milestones An Update on Evidence-Based Practices to Improve Infant Outcomes
- February 5, 2016
- December 31, 2018
- 1.25 hours CME, up to 1.5 Nursing Contact Hours
- Credit Fee
- Free to view, free to the first 40 participants, $20 for credit after 40.
- Target Audience
- All perinatal healthcare providers, pediatricians, family physicians and OB nursing staff
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- List the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding and the rationale/evidence behind each step
- List resources to help implement the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding
- Use the results of the mPINC to guide decision making when working on maternity practices
- Identify appropriate personnel to form a committee within the maternity facility to choose which steps to actualize
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password from the email.